Cleaning mould, viruses, germs, and bacteria from community homes and buildings.
Learn how to properly and safely assess and clean community homes and buildings under a trainer’s supervision with this patented program, developed for First Nations, by First Nations.
Instead of leaving communities to hire external contractors and face the fees of traditional mould cleaning services, we have developed a patented mould cleaning program to train and certify community members to clean the homes and buildings within their own community. This will help communities stretch each dollar through a reduction in time, costs, and labour.
The course includes 1 day of classroom work and 1 day of hands-on training followed by the exam and certification. Students will become familiar and comfortable with the equipment, tools and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required, and use their training to successfully clean a building in their own community under trainer supervision.
Where traditional mould cleaning can leave a home or business closed off for weeks or months, the AIS Indoor Environmental Cleaning Process takes as little as a few hours, depending on the contamination and building contents.
- Keeps jobs and wealth within the community
- Helps prevent mould and moisture problems before they begin
- Doesn’t just destroy the mould you can see, it destroys the mould you can’t see!
- Takes care of mould, bacteria, toxins, VOC’s, and allergens
- Uses an inherently biodegradable cleaning solution safe for humans and pets
- Uses the same easy steps for every structure regardless of the level of contamination
- Returns you to a clean building in as little as a few hours
The course is offered to Indigenous communities all across Canada, regardless of remoteness of location.
We come to you.